PRESERVE FLEXIBILITY… AND CAPITAL.
Outright purchase is not the only way to bring the benefits of Hyster equipment to your operation. A growing number of users are renting their lift trucks, rather than tying up valuable working capital in depreciating assets.
Barloworld Handling offers customers the option to rent any Hyster equipment on a long-term basis, usually for periods from 36 to 84 months. All long-term rental agreements include a maintenance contract, ensuring maximum productivity and peace of mind.
A long-term rental contract allows you to:
- reduce your initial investment and align costs to the useful life of the product
- improve cash management by leveraging off-balance sheet financing*
- benefit from predictable costs and payment schedules
- include maintenance requirements, simplifying payment administration
- customise payment profiles over the rental period
- maximise the value of capital by retaining up-to-date equipment that can adapt to changes in materials handling requirements
Our short-term rental fleet provides additional flexibility to meet exceptional short-term requirements.
Discover how forklift rental could be beneficial to you. Contact us now to discuss your options.
* Barloworld Handling and Hyster are in no way offering accounting advice and any possibility of leveraging off-balance sheet financing should be discussed with a qualified accountant.
Terms and conditions available on request.