COMPACT LPG FORKLIFT TRUCK
Compact and powerful LPG Hyster forklifts for tight indoor applications
This LPG forklift truck gives strength and reliability with one of the smallest footprints in the industry. Designed to meet the application requirements of high productivity indoor materials handling operations the S2.0-3.5T series offers you a combination of clean power, excellent manoeuvrability and superior performance, unmatched in the market.
With cushion tyres and 2.4L or 2.5L LPG engines, this series is available with Fortens Advance or Fortens Advance+ configurations to suit the most challenging indoor applications. Hyster offer new and used forklifts for sale and hire.
Hyster S2.0-3.5FT Compact LPG Counterbalanced Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- The robust, compact chassis design and high strength mast design optimises capacity retention at high lifts with excellent visibility and rigidity
- All powertrains are controlled, protected and managed by the Pacesetter VSM™ industrial onboard computer featuring a CANbus communications network. This system permits adjustment of the truck’s performance, in addition to monitoring key functions, enabling quick, easy diagnostics, minimising repair downtime and unnecessary parts swapping
- Featuring the DuraMatch™ transmission which manages truck deceleration & direction changes, contributing to extending brake and tyre life and preventing transmission wear
- The maintenance free Hyster Stability Mechanism (HSM) enhances lateral stability without compromising uneven surface travel
- An innovative operator compartment design offers easy driver access, excellent all-round visibility and conveniently located controls
- Complete cowl-to-counterweight service access contributes to rapid, efficient maintenance. Simplified layout of wiring and hydraulics offers greater access to components, which decreases service time for unscheduled repairs and regular maintenance
- Hassle-Free hydraulic systems featuring Leak-free O-ring face seal fittings enhance reliability and non-mechanical, Hall-Effect sensors and switches are designed to outlast the life of the truck
- To match the performance to the application there are a number of options including advanced hydraulic and cooling system options
Model Name Transmission Load Capacity Load Centre Engine Lift Height S2.0FT DuraMatch™ 1-speed 2000 500 PSI 2.4L LPG 6000 S2.5FT DuraMatch™ 1-speed 2500 500 PSI 2.4L LPG 6000 S3.0FT DuraMatch™ 1-speed 3000 500 PSI 2.4L LPG 5965 S3.5FT DuraMatch™ 1-speed 3500 500 PSI 2.4L LPG 5965 S2.0FT DuraMatch™ 1-speed 2000 500 Kubota 2.5L LPG 6000 S2.5FT DuraMatch™ 1-speed 2500 500 Kubota 2.5L LPG 6000 S3.0FT DuraMatch™ 1-speed 3000 500 Kubota 2.5L LPG 5965 S3.5FT DuraMatch™ 1-speed 3500 500 Kubota 2.5L LPG 5965